Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spring lentil salad

Thank you Clotilde Dusoulier for The French Market Cookbook.  New vegetables are arriving each week from the local farms to aid in my cooking adventures.

This Crunchy Lentil and Cucumber Salad  (as I didn't have watercress available) is delightful.  I don't generally cook with lentils since most dishes that I've eaten with them have been sodden and mushy.  This salad leaves a nice bite in texture and taste, with the radishes and perfectly cooked lentils.

I strongly recommend perusing Ms. Dusoulier's website Chocolate and Zucchini, it is a treat and the recipes fresh and delicious.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It's a good picture, and a great recipe. I used arugula, as there was no watercress. Keep up the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoy this salad and the book, Jenn, thank you for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete