Sunday, August 3, 2014

Possibilities and new recipes

Each week I have a difficult time limiting my vegetable choices at the market, but it gives me a push to be creative and try new dishes. 
This week I have made:
*2 salads with red leaf lettuce, tomato, spring onion, organic goat cheese and garbanzo beans with a simple lemon, olive oil dressing
*Veg pancakes with squash, carrots and spring onions (a work in progress)
*Collard greens with tomato, garlic and onion over pasta
*Roasted Potatoes, Clotilde Dusoulier's recipe on Chocolate and Zucchini, is on the menu tonight.  I have used her recipe for new potatoes from The French Market Cookbook and now hope to perfect larger potatoes with this recipe:

Perfect Roasted Potatoes - Clotilde Dusoulier

Update: I tried the recipe for Perfect Roasted Potatoes above, what a difference!!  Just a couple of extra steps and the texture is amazing!

I am working out the kinks in some of the recipes and excited about new ones, especially my sesame encrusted tofu.

Have a most lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I went to the site and followed the link back to her friend Pascale......Pascale Weeks! A perfect circle:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to make them, her website is lovely.

    ReplyDelete