Sunday, March 22, 2015

Cabbage Soup Day 1


Today is Day One of the Cabbage Soup Cleanse.  My sister and I are following the Divas Can Cook plan.  It is known as a weight loss tool, I am approaching it a a way to re-set my body for spring eating and cooking.



                                                     Happy Kitchen Poster

                     Watermelon Berry Salad
         
                                                      


                                                                                                              Soup makings                          


First bowl of Cabbage Soup

Today has been good.  The soup is tasty and my fruit choices have made me happy, especially the watermelon.  A red potato is baked for tomorrow, to be followed by veg (non-starch) only and cabbage soup.


1 comment: