Saturday, January 24, 2015

Light and trees

                       Back Bay Magnolias




There is a freedom to being fairly new to photography and using a real camera for the first time.  I never know what will actually result from my clicking of the shutter button.  

My father, a photographer, discovered his passion early on and is a constant source of inspiration and support.  My sister followed with her own style, and fortunately both are willing to listen to my questions, teach me and suggest fun techniques.

 Malden Cemetery 


That being said, I know that I like light and trees.  Trees are tranquil, and combined with good light, are splendid.  Picking up a camera has opened my eyes to a new world.  Thank you for looking.


                                Roots


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful winter light. So low and directional. Enjoy it while it stays. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete